Monday, May 24, 2010

Decorative Faux Painting


Think decorative and faux painting techniques look great, are fun to do, and add a personal statement to a room. I’ve been adding my personal look to the walls in my homes ever since my husband and I purchased 
first starting using faux and decorative painting techniques on the walls in our home it was a financially motivated action. a lot of extra money. new furniture or flooring for a room but I could afford to buy some paint. But just painting the walls a solid color seemed boring to me so I started exploring faux and decorative painting. It didn’t take me long to get hooked. Why


 inexpensive way to change the look of an entire room. Paint is the most economical way to change 

3) It’s easy to change when you’re sick of it. Repainting a room that has paint on the walls is a easier and much less time consuming than stripping walls and preparing those for paint.
4) It adds your own personal look and style to a space. Color and texture are fun and interesting. An entire home painted the same off-white color is dull and boring to me.look, retro 70’s look, a country look, something elegant, a cheery bright look for a child’s room, or any other look you want.

4 comments:

  1. This Faux painting is looking like a new thing to me. Has it any privilege over oil Interior Painting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. Toronto home painters

    ReplyDelete